Friday, November 26, 2010

Free(ish) Fridays! The Holidays!

I... can't... stop... obsessing over holiday details!! Here are some more lovely ideas for this week's Free(ish) Friday.

It's harder than you'd think to find diy's for ornaments that aren't penguins made with toothpicks and other cutesyness. I like these though, and the colours. This diy comes from Martha Stewart.

I love, love, love the string of recycled cards. I would love it on the banister or the tree. Also, from Martha Stewart.

So, I guess this is the Martha Stewart post but I'm not going to apologize. These ornaments remind me of a diy lamp project we showed you before. You could practice with these first and then tackle the lamp in the new year!

I read somewhere that tree toppers are out. Blah, blah, blah.

I love this. And not just because it's pink. But that has a lot to do with it. Also, it is SO easy! Here are the instructions.

Maybe this is too much? But say you're like Sara Richardson and you have more than one tree in your house to decorate and this one is in the family room maybe? I would love this. The key is wired ribbon and it is easy!

The wreath. Maybe you picture the traditional fir wreath, which are great but if you want your door to stand out from your neighbors', try this diy felt wreath.



You wouldn't want to put this on your front door but you might want to leave it up all year. Here's how to make one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails