Thursday, March 25, 2010

WE LOVE __________ !

Faux Bois! I really do. In order of loves in my life: family, friends, T.S, and faux bois. I might have left some things out but you get the point. What's not to love?




I'll start by sweetening you up to faux bois with these cupcake toppers by hellofrosting.




This one is a no brainer for me because it combines three things I like: faux bois, Joel Dewberry fabric and lighting. Check out the DotandLine's etsy shop!




This faux bois is a convenient magnetic message board by shabby vintage mom.





You'd probably only fool Mr. Magoo into thinking these mats were actually hardwood under food but that's not the point! These faux wood mats are made of Plynl- (a stain/water resistant combo of vinyl and plastics) and are created by textile designer Sandy Chilewich. That's right. I used a Mr. Magoo reference.




 A little faux bois can go a long way. I love this idea to gussy up a simple side table.
From Knack Studios (but this image was glimpsed on Poppytalk).


And here is an entire blog dedicated to fake wood! Just in case you questioned my enthusiasm. Check it out: It's (K)not Wood!

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the knack love!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these, especially the little table by knack. I've been meaning to fix up a little dresser or my hallway. This gives me a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails