Tuesday, February 1, 2011

what about meeeeee?

O.K. I'm not going to rest today until I find the right pendant light to replace my very hideous gold fan/light combo that the previous house owner so generously left behind. I don't take these decisions lightly.




This one can be played around with to look a little bit different and it's made with recycled paper AND it's only $40! A strong contender. I found it here




Switching gears from the modern Mariella light above to this vintage enamel fixture from an old gas station. I love this one! Only $90 and I want it. It's from here. Do I even need to keep looking?





This white clay light gives off the prettiest light. I love the feel of it but the price is out of my range at $1,200. I found it here.




Here's a chandelier we're putting in a really fun and colourful little girl's room that we're working on.


We added this white lucite chandelier to an office we're working on but I also have my eye on it, too.

I think I've made my decision. I'll post pics when it arrives and is installed! Let me know if you have any other ideas, please!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails