Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NO EXCUSE....really, I'm not even going to try...



 
YOWSA...it's been a long time since either of us have been here.  Pretty bad I know.  Anything I say would just be an excuse so let's just not go there...
I figure the best way to actually get back to this, is coming on here and telling you,that we are now committing to being back! There now, it's out in the cyber-world, and there will be too much public shame if we go away this long ever again!

Alright, now that's said........

I'm OBSESSED with weddings right now...as I very well should be.  Mine is in 2.5 months.  So you can imagine that making sure every detail is just so is always on my mind.  I'm taking the full on Turquoise Shed approach...making the old new, fun and current again, with ever present vintage touches.  
Anyway I thought I should share my currant obsession with you all, so I can get it off my chest and back to this integral part of the monstrous project that is Turquoise Shed!!



1 comment:

  1. Mel- I blame my seven week old baby. She's is such a slacker at blogging.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails