Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ruiner



If you think it sounds like a nice idea to get your toddler out of bed to see a beautiful, complete rainbow: THINK AGAIN. This is probably the universes' way of telling you that it's also not a nice idea to take your kids out of school on a cross country trip to show them the world. Because before you hit the interstate, you realize that you're stuck in a metal cage with nowhere to go and nowhere to sneak off to smoke. I read you, Universe. Loud and clear. I won't be doing anything stupid by trying anymore fancy parenting ideas.

2 comments:

  1. hahah! i'll keep this in mind! thanks!
    i have a CSN Stores giveaway on my blog right now and would love it you stopped by!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean!! Although, if my husband did any of these they would be perfectly blissful moments. When I attempt these things...not so blissful! Found your blog through your etsy shop. I love it! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails